Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June first, 2011


So blogger.com and I had a bit of a breakup a while back... but I think we talked it through and it's going to be okay now! =)

Joking aside, I apologize for the blog being down for a few weeks. I assume the blogging site was just having troubles, as I lost access to my blogs and to publishing new posts! It was frustrating, because I'd wanted to post the progress of the wedding... ah, oh well.

For those catching up, I'm home in Kharkov (Ukraine)!

And I'm renovating the blog for the summer holiday. YEAH for classes being out. YEAH for being back in Europe for a while. YEAH to getting done with the wedding. YEAH to sleeping in till 9!! =D

I need a new name for my blog!
Coming soon!

I hope everyone's summer is going well. I know it can be stressful, too... =/

Glad to be back.
Miss the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment