Saturday, May 14, 2011

Picture Post!

I went to Nichols Hills, the neighborhood where I work at Panera Bread, and took some pictures with my sister....































The night of the Graduation/Spring Banquet!


The senior guys....



Hanging out later at Bricktown...





Mrs. Jett, dean of women, and I...





Bricktown, Oklahoma City...




Pastor Jason Gaddis and Mrs. Angie and myself (pastor and wife of Southwest Baptist Church)...




Bro. Copes and wife, the executive Vice President of Heartland...



Bro. John & Ms. Grace Lande, college and career director at Southwest Baptist Church....











The last Sunday at church, my Pre-teen Sunday School class went out to watch Bro. Ben kiss a pig....











My Heartland coworkers at Panera Bread!





The beautiful neighborhood of Nichols Hills....




Southwest Baptist Church, view from the balcony....




Hanging with Joy at On the Border....



On the Border with girls from Heartland for my sister's 23rd birthday...



The preaching in the chapel at Heartland Baptist College....


The college choir in which I sing at Heartland....





I know that I have a great story to share... but I promised the photos, first, so here you go!


Enjoy! =)

2 comments:

  1. Karina KruchininaMay 15, 2011 at 3:45 AM

    This photos are awesome! Thanks for sharing=) It's much easily for me when I can see the pics. Then I understand your stories better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pix!!! I totally agree with Karina. A picture helps me fill in all the gaps and helps me to see myself there with you. Thank you for sharing those. And now for the long awaited story to unfold!
    Katia

    ReplyDelete