Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18th, 2012

The old Disney song from Alice in Wonderland, whose lyrics run, "I'm late, I'm late, no time to say hello, goodbye!, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late....!" has been the soundtrack of my existence the past (oh my word) two months since this blog had a post. No time! And yes, the college shuttle has delivered me late to work quite a few times. In the ratrace of college life, the end of the maze is finally visible on the horizon - finals, in just 10 days! Praise the Lord! This little hamster is tired of running full-speed on the endless wheel....

But these busy days have not been in vain. I have learned so much! I feel that God has brought me to a place where I can grow closer to Him than I have ever been before. The changes have been like a slow boiling cyctern, deep and real, and I am so thankful. The sermons in church and chapel, and also the spiritual sharpening of my godly friends, has been so revolutionizing! PTL!

The biggest news in the newspaper is my sister Katrina's engagement to Jonathan, on March 21st!!! Wow!!!!! I was able to be there and photograph the event... it was amazing. =) Just amazing! I am so happy for them and excited to be the maid of honor in their wedding on June 21st. I am also just as anxious for the wedding of my brother Steven and Nina on June 2nd!!

The other big news, of course, would be from work... I am now a certified trainer! Which means most prominently, that I wear a violet-shaded polo now instead of cobalt blue..... =P

Don't forget me! Sometimes in the winter when the leaves are gone and no movement is visible, the life-spring in the roots are finding their depth to spurt the tree into vivacity come springtime. Now that springtime is (literally) upon us, I am back! =) Hopefully, by God's grace, with many testimonies to share!

I hope everyone has a great week! If you have a Panera Bread near you, stop in this week and get an Earth Day water cup. They're green and awesome. I want one, but they are 10$ and I'm using that money for my sister's upcoming graduation! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment