Sunday, April 7, 2013

Changes


I wasn't sure I ever really wanted to blog again. When you are forced to a crossroads of your life that wasn't your choice and both ways seem empty, a lot of things change on the inside. I don't want to blog about my personal life, but I wanted to keep up my writing skills, and I know that a lot of people miss having this blog to read. I've been keeping up with my personal blog, but a public one? The last thing I want right now is publicity of any kind. If I could disappear from the world for a while, it would be really nice. But life doesn't give us those kinds of options, not really anyways, and I decided I would try to pick this blog back up. I have a feeling it's going to be rough, so please forgive me in advance as I stumble along trying to figure out what God wants me to do and how to get along in the midst of all these changes...

I like the picture here. A little scruffy tree hanging on for dear life, surrounded by a sea of unknown reaches, reaching for the sunlight. In just a few months I have spoken to so many people about hurt, loss, death, and tragedy. There are so many stories out there and I was both inspired and comforted to be a part of these lives. I wanted to blog about some of these, and I hope that they may be a blessing to someone just as they have been to me. In a sea of uncertain, agonizing circumstances, I have to remember to cling to the Rock and reach for the sun.

Because this is really new for me, and I am still overwhelmed with a lot of uncertainty, I would love it if my readers would access my newly-renovated Facebook page and share their comments with me.

I hope that all my readers have a wonderful Lord's day. My prayers are with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment